Outfit: wide brim hat, A-line skirt and leather loafers



pussybow blouse: Mango - denim button through skirt: Urban Outfitters - handbag: c/o Duifhuizen - loafers: River Island - wide brim hat: Miss Selfridge - sunglasses: c/o Polette

Happy birthday to me, I just turned 29! Birthdays are weird, especially if you're an adult. In some ways you're still hyped up about the fact that this special day is coming up that's all about you, and in other ways you already know that it's just a day like any other and that you shouldn't expect rainbows and unicorns to fly everywhere you go just because you're turning one year older. I'm going out to dinner with my besties tonight though, and we're leaving for Japan next week so I really can't complain!

The weather is horrid right now (as it almost always is on my birthday and the days around it), but we've had some gorgeous sunny days when walking through Antwerp felt like being on holiday in your own city, especially when hanging out in the old city center. Those cobblestone alleyways are transformed when basking in sunlight, just like when it has snowed: like you're in an alternate reality version of the streets you know so well.

Today's outfit is vintage inspired, slightly 60s-70s just as I like it. Hope you like it too!

No comments