Outfit: autumnal Stevie Nicks vibes in boots, hat and midi dress

outfit: Stevie Nicks inspired in button through midi dress, boots and wide brimmed hat


outfit: Stevie Nicks inspired in button through midi dress, boots and wide brimmed hat
patchwork print midi dress, evil eye bracelet
wide brimmed hat
outfit: Stevie Nicks inspired in button through midi dress, boots and wide brimmed hat
outfit: Stevie Nicks inspired in button through midi dress and boots
wide brimmed hat
outfit: Stevie Nicks inspired in button through midi dress, boots and wide brimmed hat
button through midi dress: & Other Stories - knee high boots: Mano - cross body bag: Mango - wide brim hat: H&M - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti 

One thing you need to know about me, is that I can be fickle as hell. And quite often, I simply forget how I felt about something before I changed my mind, so that it seems to me like I never did. My sister will tell you I used to hate musicals, until they became my favourite movie genre. I don't know if she speaks the truth, but her memory is better than mine so I guess we should take her word for it. I'm getting to a point here, trust me. Thing is, about a week ago I was shopping with my sis and Sabina, and we happened upon some hats in H&M. I proclaimed that while I like hats in summer, winter hats are always so much "look" - too much, in fact, for me. Flash forward a few days, and after some pinterest browsing sessions I'm obsessed with finding the perfect hat. Wide brimmed, NOT floppy (I hate floppy hats on me), black or another neutral colour. And in the end, I went back to H&M and bought this baby. 

I don't blame my sister for finding me insufferable at times. But this hat is awesome enough to drive anyone crazy, right? I've been wearing it non stop since I got it, loving it more and more each day. It makes my hair look awesome, I love how it frames my face, and it's giving me awesome witchy Stevie Nicks vibes. 

I may be fickle, but for now, I'm head (ha!) over heels with this hat.

No comments