Outfit: turtle neck layers, black mini skirt

outfit: grey winter coat, over the knee boots, plaid scarf
turtle neck, boxy sweater, mini skirt
outfit: mini skirt, over the knee boots
outfit: grey winter coat, over the knee boots, plaid scarf
lobogato necklace, and other stories handbag, mini skirt
outfit: grey winter coat, over the knee boots, plaid scarf

coat: H&M - sweater: Forever21 - skirt: Mango - Boots: Novi Due - handbag: And Other Stories - double faced plaid scarf: Sheinside - necklace: Lobogato
pictures by Raya

Being a styleblogger who also has a regular job, you're always hustling to find time and opportunity to take outfit pictures. Especially during winter, when you spend all day at work and when it's dark before you make it home. These days, I usually pop out for a bit during my lunchbreak and do a quick photoshoot with whoever is interested. Last week, I got together with Raya for the first time - lovely girl, lovely blog. Great way to meet new people as well! 

The outfit is quite similar to my last one: black, grey and my over the knee boots. I added a tiny bit of colour though, the reverse side of this cool plaid scarf is navy and forest green, which looks lovely when it peeks out. I'm wearing my favourite winter coat again, and I'm forever indebted to Paulien for alerting me to it being on sale last year. It's been my go-to coat for the past months, as it goes with literally everything, and the light grey is a nice change from all the black I wear these days.

In sum: I'm grateful to know so many cool people! Hope you like the outfit :-)

1 comment